Saturday, July 2, 2011

Bodies at the Pool

Swimming and exercising at the pool has been part of my summer routine. With so many visits I have seen some people often. This brings me to my topic - bodies at the pool.The first time I saw this woman I thought she was terminally ill. Now after several viewings I know she is terminal because she doesn't eat. She is about 5'6'' or so but likes to walk around the pool in wedge slides. Sometime in her life she got grapefruit boobs as a gift. I believe they were a gift because I think she only held a job long enough to get a paying husband. She is tanned and blonde. The blonde is heavily aided by a bottle. There are small children that she attentively watches. With her tanned body and walks around the pool she is an eye catcher. But once your eye is caught your mouth drops open. She is painfully thin. When she bends her arms her elbows become pointed weapons. You want to put a sign around her neck " Caution - Sharps Objects!". Her arms and legs are bones and muscles twined together with no fat in sight. The skin is taut but that only serves to allow better views of her skeletal structure. The days she wears a bikini you can admire her jutting hip bones and concave stomach. Yesterday in a one piece I was treated to her developing dowager's hump. The irony of all this is you know she thinks she is attractive. Why else does she strut around the pool in those wedges? Every time I see her now I want to hog tie her to a chair and stuff fried chicken down her throat. Yesterday I had a big slice of blueberry pie to help her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment