Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Trophy Wife

I have made a career change. With the poor economic status of our country I know lots of people have made career changes. Mine came about more from health issues. I can't believe it took me so long to make this move. I am now a trophy wife. I don't work. I don't do housework.I don't cook. I have a personal trainer. I spend lots of time at our country club. I do lunch with friends. I travel with my husband on his business trips. I spent lots of time shopping for clothes to wear on these business trips. I have shoes I still haven't worn. I don't play golf or tennis but plan to have an affair with either a tennis coach or golf coach at the club. That is the beauty of not playing either sport. I can choose which coach I prefer without feeling any loyalty to either sport. The husband is out of town most of each week. If I am not with him I spend my time devoted to me. In fact every day is devoted to me.I do attempt to look nice when the husband comes home. Only because I want him to take me out to dinner. My new career is so successful I may teach classes to other women about pursuing this option.

No comments:

Post a Comment