Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Baby Einstein Videos

The Baby Einstein company is giving refunds to all who purchased their videos. I believe the problem was false advertising. The premise was that if your infant watched Baby Einstein videos, he or she would be smarter. All parents hope for their own baby Einstein, so it was an easy sell. I admire the company for admitting their wrong. But how did they decide the babies weren't smarter? Did they have a lab with some babies watching baby Einstein and some not? How did they decide if the babies were not getting smarter? Were some babies just dumb to begin with? I am still studying about this. I gave some Baby Einstein videos as gifts. Am I entitled to refund? Baby Einstein videos were not around when my children were infants. They can say they are genetically dumb.

1 comment:

  1. Remember Connor LOVED Baby Einstein! Shelley would watch it with him, so maybe that could explain her slow growth.

    ReplyDelete